Toshiba AT200 tablet built to exceed expectations at only 7.7mm thin and 558g with full 10.1” screen
Neuss, Germany, 1st September 2011 – Toshiba Europe GmbH unveiled an exciting new product today – the ultra-thin 25.7cm (10.1’’) AT200 tablet. Despite measuring only 7.7mm from front to back, the Toshiba AT200 delivers a broad range of essential ports and interfaces. It offers an amazing wide-view display for comfortable content consumption plus full web browsing capabilities to meet the preferred usage for tablets. Every bit as powerful as it is stylish and robust, this tablet is built to exceed expectations. The Toshiba AT200 will be available in the fourth quarter of 2011 in Europe.
“The new ultra-thin 25.7cm (10.1″) tablet Toshiba AT200, featuring Android™ 3.2, Honeycomb, is the latest in a long line of Toshiba products that are masterfully engineered”, said Marco Perino, General Manager DS Digital Products Division. “With a thickness of only 7.7mm and a weight of just 558g, the elegant Toshiba AT200 is highly mobile yet extremely smart and powerful.“
All essentials on-board
To connect with other devices the ultra-slim tablet comes with all essential interfaces and ports onboard: amongst them micro-USB, micro-SD, Wi-Fi™ and Bluetooth®. The micro-HDMI®-port allows streaming HD content to the large screen of a TV. Front and back HD cameras are ideal for video conferencing and augmented reality applications.
High-quality media consumption – no matter where you are
The Toshiba AT200 allows users to enjoy videos at home and while out and about. It features a brilliant 25.7cm (10.1″) high-definition screen that displays pictures with crisp colours and in full detail. Despite being ultra-thin, it allows up to eight hours of video consumption.
Sound quality at its best
To complement the first-class video capabilities the new Toshiba tablet with stereo speakers allows for a high quality sound playback. The Adaptive Sound Device Enhancer’s sophisticated algorithm maximises sound quality to achieve a quality that normally only can be found with large speakers. Plus, a technology called Sound Masking Equalizer identifies and enhances sound that is being masked or distorted by surrounding noise. The result is a well-balanced, powerful playback of music and video sounds even under high ambient noise levels.
Endless usage possibilities
Toshiba’s new tablet also offers a rich web browsing experience including support of Adobe® Flash® Player, access to more than 250,000 apps on Android Market™ and Toshiba Places for endless possibilities.
Facts & Figures
- Android™ 3.2, Honeycomb
- High resolution 25.7cm (10.1’’) capacitive LCD panel with LED backlight, 1,280 x 800 pixels (16:10) and multi-touch support
- CPU: TI OMAP 4430, 1.2GHz
- RAM 1GB DDR2
- Internal memory with up to 64 GB
- Micro-USB, micro-SD, micro-HDMI®, Bluetooth®,Wi-FiTM (802.11b/g/n), docking port
- GPS, 3D Accelerometer, gyrometer, electronic compass, ambient light sensor
- 5.0 MPixel camera (rear), 2.0 MPixel camera (front)
- Stereo speakers (2x 1.5W)
- Toshiba Media Player supporting a wide selection of video, picture and audio formats
- Weight: 558g
- Size: 256mm x 176mm x 7.7mm
- Battery life (backlight 60nits): 8h (100% video playback). 8h (65% web browsing via WLAN 10% video playback 10%; 25% standby)