Corsair Unveils Graphite Series 230T PC Mid-Tower Case in Three Colors
Fremont, California — October 15, 2013 — Corsair®, a worldwide designer of high-performance components for the PC hardware market, today announced the new Graphite Series™ 230T mid-tower PC case. Available in three colors, Battleship Grey, Rebel Orange, and Black, the new case combines dramatic, angular styling and the builder-friendly features, expandability, and flexibility that Corsair cases are known for.
The Graphite Series 230T case features a sculpted, aggressively styled steel exterior with color coordinated LED intake fans and a tinted side panel window. Inside, the matte black interior has plenty of room for multi-GPU configurations and mass storage with seven expansion slots along with four 2.5”, four 3.5”, and three 5.25” drive bays. The case also includes dual 120mm LED front intake fans and a rear 120mm exhaust fan, and has mounts to add two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top and a 120mm or 140mm fan on the bottom.
The Graphite Series 230T is designed with smart features that make builds and upgrades quick and easy. An innovative cable management system with cable routing cutouts is provided for clean-looking builds and better airflow. A convenient CPU cutout allows for cooling upgrades without removing the motherboard, and tool-free side panels, PCI-E expansion slots, and drive bays eliminate the search for screwdrivers and screws.
“Our Graphite Series cases are designed to be visually exciting, with a design aesthetic that reflects their superior performance and quality,” said Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair. “The Graphite Series 230T exemplifies this, making it a great platform for gaming PCs, graphics design workstations, or any application where high performance and high style both matter.”
Graphite Series 230T Specifications
- Aggressively styled steel panels with a high-airflow polymer front fascia
- Available in 3 colors with color matched power and HDD activity LEDs
- Rebel Orange chassis with orange LED fans
- Battleship Grey chassis with blue LED fans
- Black chassis with red LED fans
- Four 2.5”, four 3.5”, and three 5.25” tool-free drive bays
- Seven tool-free expansion slots for multi-GPU compatibility
- Front panel with two USB 3.0 ports, headphone and mic ports, and power and reset buttons
- Three 120mm fans – two front LED intake fans, one standard rear exhaust fan
- Six fan mount locations
- Front: two 120mm (included, with LEDs)
- Rear: one 120mm (included, no LEDs)
- Top: two 140/120mm
- Bottom: one 140/120mm
- Cable routing cutouts in motherboard tray
- CPU cutout for easy CPU cooler upgrades
- Thumbscrew side panel
- Two removable air filters (front intake and under PSU)
- Support for ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards
- Weight and dimensions (L x W x H)
- Metric (mm): 550 x 210 x 440
- Imperial (inches): 21.7 x 8.2 x 17.3
- Metric (kg): 6.16 kg
- Imperial (pounds): 13.6 lbs
- Two year warranty
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Graphite Series 230T has a suggested retail price of $79.99 USD and is available now from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. The case is backed by a two year warranty and Corsair’s excellent customer service and technical support.