Taipei, Taiwan – October 31 2013 – SP/Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions, today unveils the latest memory module solution, DDR3L-1333 and DDR3L-1600 Low-Voltage Series. Running at 1.35 volts at 1333MHz and 1600MHz, the Low-Voltage series is able to decrease hardware power consumption effectively without compromising the benefit of the performance.
Apart from saving power from long-term operations, it also reduces the unnecessary heat waste, allowing advanced gamers, video and photo professionals and DIY enthusiasts to create an eco-friendly working stations.
Silicon Power Low-Voltage DDR3L series comes in selections from UDIMM to SO-DIMM at 1333MHz and 1600MHz, providing desktop and notebook users to save energy up to 20% from the benefits of low energy consumption. Moreover, this series is compatible with the latest Intel® Haswell platform, ideal for those who are looking for a greener and power-saving alternative while enjoying the ultimate system performance.
Silicon Power’s DDR3 Low-Voltage series is comprised of selected original memory modules and is 100% tested to guarantee the highest standard of stability, durability and compatibility. All SP memory modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. For more information, please visit SP/Silicon Power website: www.silicon-power.com.
– High performance and power saver, reducing operation temperature effectively
– Selected original memory module
– 100% tested for stability, durability and compatibility
– Ideal for virtualization and cloud computing
– Energy saving up to 20%
– Limited lifetime warranty
– Memory module type: DDR3 Low-Voltage Memory
– Pins: 240Pin UDIMM/ 204Pin SO-DIMM
– Speed: DDR3-1333MHz / 1600MHz
– Capacity: 2GB、4GB、8GB
– DRAM Chip spec.: 256Mx8 (bit) / 512Mx8 (bit)
– Operating voltage: 1.35 V
– CAS Latency: 9 (1333MHz) / 11 (1600MHz)